'Ribbon Candy Crochet: Scarves' E-Book
Learn to wiggle, squiggle, undulate and snake! Ribbon Candy Crochet is my new method of working rows of double crochet into ribbons of color. These 5 original scarf patterns will teach you everything you need to know about the technique so you can create your own wiggly WIPS.
Level: Intermediate or Ambitious Beginner. To complete this project you must be able to to read a chart or a pattern, maintain even tension, and stitch confidently into starting chains.
I think you will find the varying techniques in these patterns to be more stimulating than thinking in rectangles, but not necessarily more complicated. Ribbon Candy Crochet has a relaxing rhythm that you'll be able to enjoy Netflix to after the first few rows.
This Special Edition Pattern has all the directions you need to create all 5 scarves on the cover. Includes written English directions with ample Charts, Diagrams and Photos for support. It has become a book...
- 5 complete original Scarf Patterns with charts and illustrations
- 4 Border Patterns with charts and illustrations
- 6 Customizable Scarf Patterns
- Americans terms, Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Includes Swatching, PLT Method, Foundation Crochet, and Fringe-Making tutorials
- Digital Download: you will not receive a physical product*
- Click the button at check-out to seamlessly add to your Ravelry account
- 33 Pages
- 10% of proceeds donated to the Loveland Foundation.
- This pattern is listed on Ravelry too, so you can add it to your favorites and share your projects.
*I cannot offer returns on Digital Content. Please be mindful that this is a digital pattern. You will not receive anything in the mail. You are buying my ideas.
You will have the opportunity to download your pattern through the site after checkout, or from your email. See FAQ for PDF download instructions.
"Living" Document Promise: This pattern is in its 1st published edition. It contains all necessary information to make my original design. It has been professionally edited and tested by myself and my amazing testing crew. Pattern Updated on December 7, 2021.
Please consider your purchase to be an investment in my development as an artist. I promise to continue improving this document as I learn and grow. Feel free to message me for pattern help through any of my social media accounts or by joining "Snapdragon Brand Pattern Help & Hangout" on Facebook.
Thank you for believing in me.
-Ashley Lee Zhong,