You can find my complete shipping policy here: SHIPPING POLICY
How long will shipping take?
- Every Snapdragon Brand garment is made to order for each customer, so plan for 5-7 days production and 4-7 days shipping depending on your location. On average, packages arrive within 10 days.
- *Shipping times may be effected by Covid! Delays vary so widely, so if timing is important to you, email me for an estimate based on current ship times*
What countries do you ship to?
- I ship everywhere that it is legal to do so. If you can view my website, I probably ship to your country. Sizing info is listed in metric and inches to get that perfect fit.
Where can I track my order?
- As soon as your order has shipped, an email is automatically sent to the email address you used for this purchase. Sometimes this goes to customer's spam folders, so check there first. If you need help tracking an order or have questions about a shipment, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased a PDF Download of a pattern or tutorial from me, you can download it immediately after purchase on the order page:
Or from your email:
Which will take you back to my site:
Please Email me with your order number if you have any issues: email@example.com
Where can I find Sizing Information?
- Beneath every item description, there are sizing charts in Metric and Inches.
I'm not sure what size to order.
- In general, refer to the chart and order the size your would normally wear. If you are between sizes in dresses, bathing suits, plus size leggings, and fitness gear, size down. If you are between sizes in XS-XL leggings, order up. The print is more vibrant when the fabric is less stretched. If you have more specific questions, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can't find my size!
- I am slowly updating my earlier products to include newly available plus-sizes. When I first started my business, the fulfillment company who produces my garments did not offer plus sizes. I haven't gotten to them all updated yet, but if there's a garment you want, email me at email@example.com to let me know and I'll make that design a priority for you.
Is this a giant, soul-less corporation?
- No. It's just me, Ashley Lee Zhong. I design, photograph, market and provide customer service all on my own. I use a fulfillment company to custom produce my items, one at a time, for each individual order. I don't have a warehouse, or a staff. It's been working out pretty good...
- You can find all of my Social Media and contact information HERE or just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Are these clothes Crocheted?
- No, these are printed fabric garments. I hand crochet each design, photograph it and design fabric from the photographs. The fabric content for each design is listed on the individual product listings.
Can I cancel my order?
- Each garment is custom made for each order, so in short, no.
- If you email me IMMEDIATELY after purchase (within an hour), I may be able to stop the production process, but I can't promise I'll be glued to my phone to see it (I'm pretty busy most days). So please, just consider carefully when purchasing.
Can I return my order?
- See my Returns Policy for a full explanation.
Care instructions for your Snapdragon Brand Printed Garments
- How I do it: I turn my Snapdragon Brand garments inside out and place them in a netted bag for washing. I toss them in with any load, then remove them when the cycle finishes. I hang them to air dry (which they do very quickly). This process keeps the colors bright and elastic components stretchy. I've worn my own first samples for years and they still look pristine.
Add Downloaded patterns to your Ravelry page with one click at check-out!