'Jess Wall Hanging' Downloadable Crochet Pattern
'Jess' Wall Hanging is a simple, clean design that, when made in your favorite colors, completely transforms a space. With just 6 rows of Double Crochet, you'll create sophisticated and modern decor for your home. Use my detailed charts to plan incredible color schemes and get started with ease using my new Visual Pattern to build a faultless foundation.
Level: Intermediate. To complete this project you must be able to to read a chart or a pattern, maintain even tension, count accurately, and stitch confidently into starting chains. This pattern uses the same simple building blocks that my other Ribbon Candy Crochet patterns use. So, if you can make a Scarf or Shawl of mine, you could confidently complete this project.
This Digital Pattern includes written English directions with ample Charts, Diagrams and Photos for support.
- Features Original "Jess Wall Hanging" pattern and borders
- Americans terms, Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Written for DK weight Wool.
- Includes Ribbon Candy Crochet "Swatching Guide" to learn the technique
- Includes PLT Method and Fringe Guides
- Digital Download: you will not receive a physical product*
- Click the button at check-out to seamlessly add to your Ravelry account
- 15 Pages
- This pattern is listed on Ravelry too, so you can add it to your favorites and share your projects.
*I cannot offer returns on Digital Content. Please be mindful that this is a digital pattern. You will not receive anything in the mail. You are buying my ideas.
You will have the opportunity to download your pattern through the site after checkout, or from your email. See FAQ for PDF download instructions.
"Living" Document Promise: This pattern is in its 1st published edition. It contains all necessary information to make my original design. It has been professionally edited and tested by myself and my amazing testing crew. Pattern Updated on April 28, 2022.
Please consider your purchase to be an investment in my development as an artist. I promise to continue improving this document as I learn and grow. Feel free to message me for pattern help through any of my social media accounts or by joining "Snapdragon Brand Pattern Help & Hangout" on Facebook.
Thank you for believing in me.
-Ashley Lee Zhong,