'Ribbon Candy Shawl' Complete E-Book
Your latest addiction has arrived... Blow off the winter blues with the magnificently squiggled "Ribbon Candy Shawl." The reviews are in from my testing crew: you WILL BE making one in every size. So go screen your stash for potential colorways ASAP!
Ribbon Candy Shawl is the latest pattern in my Ribbon Candy Crochet series. Six patterns to make every size triangle shawl from simple neck kerchief to full-on wearable blanket (I use my Shawl 5 as my winter coat!). It looks complicated, but after creating the Foundation and Row 1, you'll be stitching away without a care in the world.
Level: Intermediate or Ambitious Beginner. To complete this project you must be able to to read a chart or a pattern, maintain even tension, count accurately, and stitch confidently into starting chains. It is a similar level to my Scarf patterns; it just requires slightly more attention to counting during the setup.
This Special Edition Pattern has 6 unique shawl patterns to create triangle shawls of every size when made in fingering or DK weight yarn. Includes written English directions with ample Charts, Diagrams and Photos for support.
My Ribbon Candy Crochet technique is a simple set of building blocks that can make any shape and I'm so excited to continue unlocking its potential...
- 6 original Shawl Patterns with charts and illustrations
- 2 Universal Border Patterns with charts and illustrations
- Americans terms, Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Written for DK and Fingering weight yarns (but can be made in any weight)
- Includes Swatching and PLT Method tutorials
- Digital Download: you will not receive a physical product*
- Click the button at check-out to seamlessly add to your Ravelry account
- 57 Pages
- 10% of proceeds donated to the Loveland Foundation.
- This pattern is listed on Ravelry too, so you can add it to your favorites and share your projects.
*I cannot offer returns on Digital Content. Please be mindful that this is a digital pattern. You will not receive anything in the mail. You are buying my ideas.
You will have the opportunity to download your pattern through the site after checkout, or from your email. See FAQ for PDF download instructions.
"Living" Document Promise: This pattern is in its 1st published edition. It contains all necessary information to make my original design. It has been professionally edited and tested by myself and my amazing testing crew. Pattern Updated on February 17, 2022.
Please consider your purchase to be an investment in my development as an artist. I promise to continue improving this document as I learn and grow. Feel free to message me for pattern help through any of my social media accounts or by joining "Snapdragon Brand Pattern Help & Hangout" on Facebook.
Thank you for believing in me.
-Ashley Lee Zhong,