'Rainbow Reflection' Blanket Downloadable Crochet Pattern
It's finally here!
I first released my "Rainbow Reverie" baby blanket last summer and people really liked it. But, they had one complaint: Where's the adult size?!
I'll admit it: Blankets take me FOREVER to make. So that's why it's taken me nearly a full year to answer your requests. But now my sample is complete! My pattern is updated, edited and improved, including a little twist on the original border design.
I'm so excited to see how you all interpret this fun and simple blanket...
With 5 rows for the blanket body, and 5 rows in the border, there are so many exciting opportunities to play with color and really customize this design to your space.
Start your new obsession TONIGHT!
This downloadable crochet pattern includes all the information you need to make your own Rainbow Reflection Blanket. With written English instructions, ample Charts, Diagrams and Photos for support.
- 1 original Blanket Pattern to create your own Rainbow Reflection Blanket
- 1 Border Pattern
- Sizing information for creating Twin, Full, Queen, and King-sized versions
- American Crochet Terms, Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Written for 4,345 yards of Worsted weight yarn, 5.5 mm (I) hook
- Includes Swatching Guide and PLT Method tutorial
- Digital Download: you will not receive a physical product*
- Click the button at check-out to seamlessly add to your Ravelry account (must use the email connected to your Ravelry)
- 12 Pages
- Finished Blanket Measurements: 68x80" (173x203 cm), when made in Worsted Weight acrylic yarn.
- Recommended Yarn: KnitPicks Brava Worsted Acrylic
- This pattern is listed on Ravelry too, so you can add it to your favorites and share your projects.
- The pattern is presented in full-color, perfect for high-quality printing.
- You will have the opportunity to download your pattern through the site after checkout, or from your email. See FAQ for PDF download instructions.
- Project Tags: Mention @SnapdragonBrand and Use the tags #rainbowreflectionblanket and #ribboncandycrochet to have your project featured.
Level: Intermediate, but an ambitious beginner could master this pattern so long as they take time to complete the Swatching Guide. To complete this project you must be able to read a chart or a pattern, maintain even tension, count accurately, and stitch confidently into starting chains. Once you count out your foundation, Rainbow Reflection Blanket is a fun and repetitive pattern--perfect for casual stitching and watching TV.
*I cannot offer returns on Digital Content. Please be mindful that this is a digital pattern. You will not receive anything in the mail. You are buying my ideas.
"Living" Document Promise: This pattern is in its 1st published edition. It contains all necessary information to make my original design. It is a simple update of my "Rainbow Reverie" Blanket, adapted for standard adult bed sizes. Pattern last updated on March 23, 2023.
Please consider your purchase to be an investment in my development as an artist. I promise to continue improving this document as I learn and grow. Feel free to message me for pattern help through any of my social media accounts and become part of the Snapdragon Brand community by joining "Snapdragon Brand Pattern Help & Hangout" on Facebook.
Thank you for believing in me.
-Ashley Lee Zhong,