'Rainbow Reverie Blanket' Downloadable Crochet Pattern
Hey, BABY! Here's an exciting new blanket design, just for you...
Use my Ribbon Candy Crochet technique to create this sweet and modern baby blanket. All it takes is a little bit of worsted acrylic yarn, a hook, and your imagination!
Level: Intermediate or Ambitious Beginner. To complete this project you must be able to to read a chart or a pattern, maintain even tension, and stitch confidently into starting chains.
I think you will find the varying techniques in this baby blanket to be more stimulating than thinking in traditional rectangles, but not necessarily more complicated. Ribbon Candy Crochet has a relaxing rhythm that you'll be able to enjoy Netflix to after the first row.
This Digital Crochet Pattern has all the directions you need to create a quick and adorable baby blanket. Includes written English directions with ample Charts, Diagrams and Photos for support.
- Includes written pattern for Rainbow Reverie Baby Blanket
- Measures 40x30" (102x76), plus fringe
- Includes charts for the blanket body and borders
- Written for Knitpicks Brava Worsted Acrylic (4) and a 5.5mm Hook (I)
- Americans terms, Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Includes Ribbon Candy Crochet Swatching and PLT Method tutorials
- Digital Download: you will not receive a physical product*
- Click the button at check-out to seamlessly add to your Ravelry account
- 11 Pages
- This pattern is listed on Ravelry too, so you can add it to your favorites and share your projects.
*I cannot offer returns on Digital Content. Please be mindful that this is a digital pattern. You will not receive anything in the mail. You are buying my ideas.
You will have the opportunity to download your pattern through the site after checkout, or from your email. See FAQ for PDF download instructions.
"Living" Document Promise: This pattern is in its 1st published edition. It contains all necessary information to make my original design. It has been professionally edited and tested by myself and my amazing testing crew. Pattern Updated on June 30, 2022.
Please consider your purchase to be an investment in my development as an artist. I promise to continue improving this document as I learn and grow. Feel free to message me for pattern help through any of my social media accounts or by joining "Snapdragon Brand Pattern Help & Hangout" on Facebook.
Thank you for believing in me.
-Ashley Lee Zhong,