'All Zig- No Zag Scarf' Downloadable Crochet Pattern
Here's a super cool project for your super bulky yarns: All Zig- No Zag scarf!
Use this pattern to learn the Ribbon Candy Crochet technique, combine it with Foundation Double Crochet, and make yourself a bold, bright scarf!
Style it looped around the neck like a flower, or draped over the shoulders. Experiment with yarn weights and hook sizes to make all sorts of beautiful variations on the original design...
Level: Intermediate or Ambitious Beginner. To complete this project you must be able to to read a chart or a pattern, maintain even tension, and follow a tutorial for Foundation Double Crochet.
I think you will find the varying techniques in this pattern to be more stimulating than thinking in rectangles, but not necessarily more complicated. Ribbon Candy Crochet has a relaxing rhythm that you'll be able to enjoy Netflix to after the first few rows.
"All Zig- No Zag" is Scarf Number 5 from my Ribbon Candy Crochet: Scarves Book.
This Special Edition Pattern has all the directions you need to create the scarf on the cover. Includes written English directions with ample Charts, Diagrams and Photos for support.
- Original Scarf Pattern with charts and illustrations
- Americans terms, Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Includes Swatching, Foundation Double Crochet, and PLT Method tutorials
- Digital Download: you will not receive a physical product*
- Click the button at check-out to seamlessly add to your Ravelry account
- 8 Pages
- This pattern is listed on Ravelry too, so you can add it to your favorites and share your projects.
- This Pattern is INCLUDED in Ribbon Candy Crochet: Scarves. Do not buy if you already own that book. Consider purchasing the book instead for 5 complete unique scarf patterns and custom scarf planning pages.
*I cannot offer returns on Digital Content. Please be mindful that this is a digital pattern. You will not receive anything in the mail. You are buying my ideas.
You will have the opportunity to download your pattern through the site after checkout, or from your email. See FAQ for PDF download instructions.
"Living" Document Promise: This pattern is in its 1st published edition. It contains all necessary information to make my original design. It has been professionally edited and tested by myself and my amazing testing crew. Pattern Updated on January 1, 2022.
Please consider your purchase to be an investment in my development as an artist. I promise to continue improving this document as I learn and grow. Feel free to message me for pattern help through any of my social media accounts or by joining "Snapdragon Brand Pattern Help & Hangout" on Facebook.
Thank you for believing in me.
-Ashley Lee Zhong,