Dragon Tail Shawls COMPLETE Collection Downloadable Crochet Pattern E-book
They're ready; are you?
Dragon Tail Shawls are here to brighten your day!
Each shawl has a unique structure, row count, border, finished sized, and there are lots fun little variations in the stitching process to keep you interested (and addicted!) through the whole collection.
Stare deeply into the mesmerizing colorwork, but do not fear it--the process is a lot simpler than it seems. "Dragon Tail Shawls" is a pattern series that will stimulate your mind and relax your day. It takes some focus to set up a flawless Foundation, but after Row 1, you can sit back and mindlessly stitch to that pleasant Ribbon Candy rhythm.
This listing is for a digital download of the original PDF instructions for all 4 Dragon Tail Shawls: Spherio, Neverweaver, Wavecrest, and Sawtooth. The E-book includes all the information you need to make the complete collection. With written English instructions, ample Charts, Diagrams and Photos for support.
- 4 original Dragon Tail Shawl Patterns with charts, photos and illustrations
- 4 Border Patterns with charts and photos
- Americans terms, Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Includes Swatching and PLT Method tutorials
- Digital Download: you will not receive a physical product*
- Click the button at check-out to seamlessly add to your Ravelry account
- 52 Pages
- This pattern source is listed on Ravelry too, so you can add it to your favorites and share your projects.
- The E-book/PDF is presented in full-color: perfect for high-quality printing. The booklet features adorable original illustrations by artist Joni Von Bockel.
- You will have the opportunity to download your pattern through the site after checkout, or from your email. See FAQ for PDF download instructions.
Level: Intermediate. To complete this project collection you must be able to read a chart or a pattern, maintain even tension, count accurately, and stitch confidently into starting chains. The Dragon Tail Shawls Collection introduces some new tricks to my Ribbon Candy Crochet repertoire. If you are familiar with my patterns, it will be very accessible to you.
I recommend that all crocheters new to my Ribbon Candy Crochet techniques complete my included Swatching Guide. It will teach you the basics and prepare you to begin any of the shawls with confidence.
If you are a beginner and would prefer a gentler introduction to my techniques, I suggest my Ribbon Candy shawl or scarf book. These patterns are more repetitive and are an excellent stepping stone to more complex Ribbon Candy Crochet patterns.
*I cannot offer returns on Digital Content. Please be mindful that this is a digital pattern. You will not receive anything in the mail. You are buying my ideas.
*This pattern collection is distributed in one 52-page booklet. I am happy to share individual pattern booklets with anyone who would prefer to have the collection in separate files. Just email me after your purchase and include the order number.
"Living" Document Promise: This pattern is in its 1st published edition. It contains all necessary information to make my original design. It has been tested by myself and my amazing testing crew. Pattern last updated on January 6, 2023.
Please consider your purchase to be an investment in my development as an artist. I promise to continue improving this document as I learn and grow. Feel free to message me for pattern help through any of my social media accounts and become part of the Snapdragon Brand community by joining "Snapdragon Brand Pattern Help & Hangout" on Facebook.
Thank you for believing in me.
-Ashley Lee Zhong,